We offer dental implant surgery as a solution to missing teeth. Are you a candidate?
East Tremont Dental brightens smiles with the latest in natural-looking veneers.
Don't let dental anxiety or phobia keep you from treatment. Consider sedation dentistry.
We offer high-quality porcelain crowns for chipped, cracked or otherwise damaged teeth.
East Tremont Dental Bronx Dentists
The Bronx Dentist
Welcome to East Tremont Dental, where we treat all our patients like family. As a leading provider of general dentistry, restorative dentistry, periodontal care and pediatric dentistry in Bronx, NY we deliver the highest-quality dental and patient care.
Together with his team, Robert E. Steinberger, DDS, is proud to offer advanced innovations in general and restorative dental care. At East Tremont Dental, we are dedicated to providing patients like you with leading-edge dental care, in a caring, compassionate manner.
Our Dentistry Services
We realize no two patients or their dental needs are exactly the same. With this in mind, our team takes the time to get to know you, diagnose your oral health concerns and personally tailor a dental treatment plan to help you achieve or maintain a beautiful, healthy smile.
At East Tremont Dental, we offer oral health services ranging from regular dental exams and routine cleanings to periodontal (gum) care, sedation dentistry and pediatric dentistry. We are also highly trusted for our restorative dentistry treatment options, including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and dental implants, among many others. No matter what the oral health concerns area, Dr. Steinberger and his team of dentists can customize a treatment protocol to meet your objectives and exceed all expectations.
What Sets Us Apart
At East Tremont Dental, we are proud to offer unparalleled dental care. What sets us apart from other dental providers?
- We provide personalized patient care. When you are in the treatment chair, you are the only patient we are thinking about at that moment. Also, you will see the same dentist every time you visit, so our dental professionals truly get to know you.
- We provide customized dental care using only the finest materials, so your dental results are durable, comfortable and natural looking.
- East Tremont Dental is located in a state-of-the-art facility in the Bronx, NY with seven treatment rooms, including two treatment rooms specifically designed for children. We cater to your children’s needs to provide the children with the top pediatric dentistry services.
- Our dentists offer extended office hours, including appointments until 9 p.m. and on Saturday, to make obtaining routine and restorative dental treatment convenient.
- Our dental professionals are committed to continuing education, so they stay abreast of the latest advancements in general and restorative dentistry.
Dr. Robert E. Steinberger – Certified Dentist in Bronx, NY
General dentistry and restorative dentistry patients turn to Robert E. Steinberger, DDS, for his expertise in a variety of oral health services. Dr. Steinberger obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at NYU Dental School. He completed a subsequent general practice residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. The caring dentist combines compassion with outstanding dentistry skill to help patients achieve a gorgeous, healthy smile.
Don't Wait to Attain a Healthy Smile
We realize that many patients feel anxious about visiting the dentist. To help alleviate any potential concerns, we strive to make you feel at home, keep you informed about your treatment options and provide sedation dentistry tools, when necessary, to make your dental experience a pleasant one.
If you have been putting off your dental treatment, don't wait any longer. You can be on your way to attaining a healthy smile today.
To learn more about your oral health treatment options, schedule a consultation with your Bronx dentists at East Tremont Dental today.
Meet our Bronx Dentists
Robert E. Steinberger, D.D.S
Dr. Robert E. Steinberger is an experienced Bronx dentist offering sophisticated treatments at the offices of East Tremont Dental.
Sam R. Morhaim, F.I.C.O.I., P.C
Dr. Sam R. Morhaim is a skilled periodontist and implantologist who patients turn to for improving their periodontal health and replacing missing teeth.
Tanny Josen, D.D.S
Dr. Tanny Josen is a skilled pediatric dentist who makes parents feel comfortable bringing their children to for quality oral health treatment.